Thursday, April 26, 2012

3 on Thursday ~ 4/26/12




3 on Thursday


Cole from "All the Small Stuff" and Andrea from "My Chihuahua Bites" are hosting linky that asks a fun question every Thursday.  Make sure you follow their blogs so you can get the question ahead of time and have your answers ready!

This week's topic is:

"Sometimes it's fun to envision packing up and moving to a new city/state. Where are three places that you'd consider living?"




1.  One place that I've always dreamed of visiting and would probably consider moving is:  IRELAND!  Then I could visit Heckety one of my bestest bloggy friends.  Below is a picture she took of her homeland.


~~~~~

2.  If you follow my blog, you know that I would love to live on a lake someday.  Somewhere.  Just about anywhere.  Here is a picture I took of Lake Ontario when we took our Niagra Falls trip.  Other than the terrible winters they are sure to have, it would be a wonderful place to live.


 ~~~~~
3. The third place I would consider would be out west somewhere.  Maybe, Montana.  I've seen so many beautiful pictures and I know I would LOVE to at least visit there someday.
Image Detail


~~~~~

So what about you?  What 3 places would you consider packing up and moving to?  Please leave a comment or write a blog post and link up with Cole and Andrea.
Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. The West is wonderful. Montana is an excellet choice! I imagine Ireland is beautiful and very green. I would love to be able to take a trip around the world and try each spot out for a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to live on a lake! it sounds so peaceful going out each morning to have a cup of coffee on a deck looking at the water! its my dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had lots of people tell me they want to move to the Land of the Big Sky too! I don't get it, but I feel it might be gorgeous and quaint. Maybe I just need to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These choices are far more to my liking than the cities people pick. I have been to Montana - in February. That is why it isn't on my list. Snow is nice to visit but I don't want it full time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of Ireland is gorgeous! I can't wait to go back there.

    I think Montana could be prett fun too. :-)

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.