Saturday, April 21, 2012

I've Got A Button!!!!

I've got a button.  I've got a button.  I've got a button.  Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!

A tribute to the movie "Little Rascals".  :)

Many thanks to Adrianne at Happy Hour Projects and THIS great tutorial on how to make your own button. 

And here it is:




I know it doesn't look professionally done but I HAVE A BUTTON!  Can you tell I'm EXCITED?!?!

So, now I want to have even more fun.

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE if you would grab my button.  When you do, please leave a comment telling me you did and I will hop/skip/jump over to your blog and grab YOUR button and add it to my "Bloggy Friends" page at the top of my blog.

I can't wait to start collecting buttons from everyone!

Please, please, please.......  :)

P.S.  I am so not sorry for all the caps and !!!'s in this post.


6 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Congratulations! I have your button now on my Blog Friends page! You can grab mine if you like :-) www.heritagehomemaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, so glad the tutorial helped! I added your button to my page! :)

    Adrianne
    Happy Hour Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! your button is perfect ... it was an honor to add your button to my Blog Friends Button Swap on my blog. Happy Sunday ..xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colletta...Hi...I bet Flat Stanley has never ridden a donkey or had a worm for a pet...My grand-daughter would be great friends with your daughter...Stopping in from the Blog Hop...Have a Blessed Week...
    Blessings, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grabbed your button and put it on my fellow bloggers page. I do not have my button posted but if you email me at BookReview {at} bunnysreview {dot} com I will email you my button.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I added it and it looks great :)
    http://reviewingwhatimreding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.