Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Monday ~ 4/16/12



I loved looking at everyone's menus last week.  I got some great ideas for future meals !
We had a great weekend with beautiful weather.  I can't believe Monday has rolled around already.  We're back to full school-weeks/ work weeks.  Not too many days of school are left and the kids are counting down.  I did the same thing :)
I'm actually looking forward to getting back on routine.
So here is my menu for the week:

Monday:


~~~~~

Tuesday:

Tomato Soup
Grilled Cheese
Apples
~~~~~

Wednesday:
(Church Fellowship Meal /Prayer meeting)






~~~~~

Thursday:
(family night)

Homemade Pizza
Apples
~~~~~

Friday:
You're On Your Own- Doug
Ladies Salad Supper- Me & Girls

~~~~~

Saturday:

Bacon
Scrambled Eggs w/ cheese
Fried Potatoes
Toast
Grapes

~~~~~

Sunday:
(Church Fellowship Meal)

Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats


 ~~~~~

As you can see, I'll be trying a few new recipes this week.  I'll let you know what I think of them sometime soon.

Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Colletta,
    I would just love that Potato and Sausage Dish on your menu, it looks so good! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your menu sounds great! Thanks for stopping by My Home of Five!

    The Millionaire Squares look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally pinned those peanut butter & jelly crescents. Looks like a yummy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those cheesy potatoes look good! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.