Friday, April 27, 2012

Feel Good & High Five Friday ~ 4/27/12


************************


&


Photobucket

"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.   My lilacs are BLOOMING!  Lilacs are my VERY favorite flower ever.  Love the smell, love the beautiful tiny flowers that make up the whole, everything!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.  Our area Churches had our annual "Ladies Salad Supper".  The hosting Church picked the them "The King's Daughter".  We all were crowns and tiaras.  It was so fun digging though Laken's crowns and picking out which ones we wanted to wear.

This is a quick shot of the table setting:


Cinderella was even there!  Laken told her that she'll see her again in June at Disney World.


There was a skit about Esther and the 10 and unders went to a special room to make crafts and then gave us a "Parade of Princesses".  My two are 3rd and 4th from the left on stage.  They had so much fun!  So did we adults :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. I got this super cute flip flop tumbler at the Dollar General.  It will be my go-to cup for the summer.  Mine.  All mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.  As I mentioned earlier in the week, I was accepted to fill one of the newbie spots in Mamarazzi's Favorite Color Swap!  I love swaps!  I should be finding out who my partner is very soon and then I can go SHOPPING!
Photobucket


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5.  And, finally, my business cards from Vista Prints came!  I was so excited to see how they turned out.  Much better than my homemade ones and so much easier!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look forward to reading everyone's favorite things from the week!

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fantastic week! Love your business cards! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.