Monday, September 20, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 9/20/2021


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday !

The weather outside is:

Gorgeous weather this week!  I can definitely tell Fall is coming :)



On today's to-do list: 

Today I spent some time decluttering.  I worked on Laken's desk and got it organized.  It was a huge mess from when she cleaned out her bookbag from last year to get it ready for this school year.  I had to sort through papers, pictures, binders, etc.  It looks so much better now and Laken can actually use it to sit down and do school work!

Mom and Dad did the grocery shopping this week as they had to make a trip to "town" anyway, so I got out of doing that this week :)

Happening this week:

It is a pretty normal week except for some appts on Friday.

Currently reading:

(STILL...)I'm getting ready to start reading "On Magnolia Lane" by Denise Hunter who is one of my very favorite authors!


On the TV:

RIO
Turner & Hooch (the series)
Doogie Kamealoha (new series on Disney+)

Listening to:

This week for "Songs on Sunday" I featured "Scars In Heaven" by Casting Crowns.  I hope you'll check it out :)

On the menu week:

Monday ~  Out 
Tuesday ~ Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes
Wednesday ~ Chicken, biscuits
Thursday ~  Fish, homemade French Fries
Friday ~ Spaghetti, garlic bread
Saturday ~ Soup, sandwiches
Sunday ~ Potluck at Church

In the Craft Basket:

I finally finished Kaylee and Shawn's Wedding Afghan!  It felt nice to finish a project.


Also, I decided to pick my quilting needle back up!  The hubby bought me a new sewing machine for our anniversary.  My old one broke years ago.  I ordered some novelty squares to make an I-Spy Quilt for my cousin's baby that is due at the end of December.  I'm excited to get back into sewing!

Picture from the Camera



Memory Verse

Blow a trumpet in Zion,
And sound an alarm on My holy mountain!
Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble,
For the day of the Lord is coming;
Indeed, it is near,  Joel 2:1


Have a great Monday!

Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.