Monday, September 6, 2021

Tuesday 4 ~ The Wild West ~ 9/7/2021

https://mytuesday4meme.blogspot.com/

Head over to Tuesday's Place for the questions and to visit everyone's answers!


Let's talk about The Wild West!

1. Do you have a favorite TV western you enjoyed? Tell us about it.

I remember really liking the "Young Riders" about, well, young riders who rode for the Pony Express.


2. Lots of western movies... which was one you enjoyed? 

I think one of my favorites was "Young Guns 1, 2, and 3".  Ohhh...also "Maverick" with Mel Gibson and Charles Gardner!


3. John Wayne was in many westerns and had many fans. What actor is your favorite?

John Wayne does come to mind as a favorite actor in westerns.  I especially like "McClintock" with Maureen O'Hara and also "North to Alaska".

4. You are going to have to move to a western state that has cowboys! Which state will you choose and why?

I have no idea!  I'm pretty satisfied with my place in the world with my very own redneck :)


Colletta

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colletta, I know I have seen older westerns, but just could not think of the names. You picked a good one with John Wayne.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.