Thursday, September 16, 2021

The Good Stuff ~ Kaylee and Shawn's Afghan ~ 9/16/2021


~~~~~~~~

I am so excited to finally be able to post that I have FINISHED Kaylee and Shawn's Wedding Afghan only one whole month late!   :) :) :)


I fully intended to gift it to them at Kaylee's Bridal Shower but life got in the way.  :(


Here are some close-up pictures for the readers who like to see the details :)



This following picture is a bit wonky, as I took the picture with my phone and it is sideways.  (I couldn't figure out how to "quickly" rotate it. )


The pups were also in my way a bit and Lilah moves for no one!


So, finishing this afghan up has me very thankful this week.  I hope it brings a smile to Kaylee and Shawn's face(s)!

W
hat has you thankful/smiling/exited this week?  Tell me all the good stuff! 

Colletta

2 comments:

  1. WOW, your afghan is really, really pretty and I'm sure they didn't mind at all that it was a bit late! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty piece. Those colors or the contrast between them makes the afghan pop.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.