Monday, September 20, 2021

Tuesday 4 ~ An Oldie ~ 9/21/2021

https://mytuesday4meme.blogspot.com/

Head over to Tuesday's Place for the questions and to visit everyone's answers!

This week's questions are a throw back to 2019:

1.   What is your favorite Thanksgiving show/animated show?:

The only Thanksgiving show I can think of is Charlie Brown The Great Pumpkin!  Are there any others?

2.   What is there about Thanksgiving you like the best:

Getting together with family is my favorite things about Thanksgiving.  That and Pumpkin Pie!

3.   Favorite Thanksgiving/holiday song?:

Here's one I found on youtube :)


4.   If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it?:

Anytime after October starts is game for me :)  But...I usually listen to Christmas music the most after Thanksgiving.

Colletta

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard that song before but I like it and really do love the video! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with Charlie Brown. Always a winner.
    Blessings.
    https://redbirdacres.wordpress.com/2021/09/21/tuesday-4-thanksgiving-time/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.