Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Blogging Challenge ~ Books in a Time Capsule ~ 9/15/2021


This week's topic is:  

Books to Include in a Time Capsule and Why?:

How do I pick!?!?

1.  The Bible,
because the way this world is headed it is going to be needed!

2.  Jane Austen...anything by Jane Austen,
because they are classics and timeless :)

3.  Little Women by Louisa May Alcott,
because it too is timeless!

There are so many good books but I think those are the main ones I'd include in a time capsule.

So, what books would you include in a time capsule?  


Colletta

6 comments:

  1. Little Women is such a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ideas for classics, as well. So many books that would be worth putting in a time capsule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your time capsule books. I am adding Nancy Dreww the original books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked the Bible too. I love the idea of Jane Austen, but would vote for Pride and Prejudice. That remains my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all neat ideas, though I'd argue that the idea of anything being timeless and universal is probably misguided.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.