Monday, January 14, 2019

Make It Monday ~ "Popcorn Hearts" & "Striped Flower Garden" ~ 1/14/19


The very first Block-a-Week 2019 hosted by Julie Yeager is also a pattern by Julie Yeager!  The square is called "Popcorn Hearts" and was a bit challenging.  In fact, I wimped out on the "Berry Stitch" and improvised the last few rounds.





These squares are going to be an afghan for Laken as she picked the colors. 




MOOGLY CAL 2019 #1


The first block for the Moogly CAL 2019 is by Jessie at Home and is called "Striped Flower Garden."  The Moogly CAL is hosted over at www.mooglyblog.com .





I like the 3-D effect of the center flower.  Overall this pattern was easy if a little too easy, but enjoyable :)






I need 25 squares.  there will be 2 a month from the BAMCAL, 4 a month from the BAWCAL, and 2 a month from the Moogly CAL.  So it should take me approximately 3 months to finish the blocks and then do the border.




Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.