Saturday, January 20, 2018

Saturday Weigh-In ~ 1/20/18

 

Big sigh of relief over here in Southern Pennsylvania!  New batteries are in the scale and guess what???

I lost 2.8 lbs this week!!!  Whoohoo!!

I didn't do very well on the exercise front this week and only laced up my tennis shoes 1 time for concentrated exercise.

I must have done something right with my eating to lose the weight.  I tried to stay on track as best as I could.

Now to just get that exercise in.  I know I would feel better physically and mentally.  I always feel better when I'm exercising consistently.  Any tips to make it happen?



How was your week?

My week's stats:

 
Weigh-in:  -2.8     Total:  -24.0 lbs. 

Exercise:    Saturday:  1.25 miles ~ 15 minutes


              TOTAL:   1.25 miles ~ 15 minutes = 3/35 FitPoints

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whether you've got 100 (or more) pounds to lose or just 5.  Whether you've been weighing in for years or just starting.  Whether you do Weight Watchers or some other diet or exercise program.  Whether you are 65 or 25.  I'd love, love, love to have your support and friendship in this constant struggle which is weight loss/healthy living.
 
So please leave a comment with a link to your fitness/healthy living/weigh-in post and let us be each other's accountability.
 



Linking to:  Dare to Share, Saturday Sparks, Bouquet of Talent, Saturday Shuffle, Saturday Sharefest Sundays at Home, Sunday's Best, Dishing It and Digging It. Simple Sunday, Wellness Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That is great that you lost weight and did some exercise. I won't even let the Dr. tell me what I weigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so happy for you! Hopefully I can get on track this week and find some loss this week as well! Happy for you!!!! I'll weigh in with you next Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.