Saturday, January 13, 2018

Saturday Weigh-In ~ 1/13/18

 
I promised I was going to share the good, the bad and the ugly on my Saturday Weigh-In post.

And this week was ugly!

It was as if I've already forgotten my goals.  Arrggghhhh!!!!  I had absolutely no exercise logged and I didn't track my food.

All that after having a loss last week.  You would think it would have motivated me to stay strong instead of slacking off.  But that is what I did:  I slacked!

Even though it was a rough week, I was going to weigh-in.  I hopped on my scale ready to be devastated only to find that the batteries must have died.  It has just been that kind of week...

So, this coming week I'm going to strive to get on track.  I've already scheduled my exercise days:  Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.  I've also added a line on my daily schedule to remind me to track even if I go way over my daily points.  And I'll be getting new batteries for my scale.

Hopefully I'll have better news next week.  Until then...

How was your week?

My week's stats:

 
Weigh-in:       Total:  -21.2 lbs. 

Exercise:    


              TOTAL:   0 miles ~ 0 minutes = 0/35 FitPoints

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whether you've got 100 (or more) pounds to lose or just 5.  Whether you've been weighing in for years or just starting.  Whether you do Weight Watchers or some other diet or exercise program.  Whether you are 65 or 25.  I'd love, love, love to have your support and friendship in this constant struggle which is weight loss/healthy living.
 
So please leave a comment with a link to your fitness/healthy living/weigh-in post and let us be each other's accountability.
 



Linking to:  Dare to Share, Saturday Sparks, Bouquet of Talent, Saturday Shuffle, Saturday Sharefest Sundays at Home, Sunday's Best, Dishing It and Digging It. Simple Sunday, Wellness Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. We all have weeks like that. Don't beat yourself up. Good for you for scheduling your exercise. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The batteries in the scale being dead was a sign that it is OK to slack off sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to start back up again this week!!! Would it be okay if I shared a link to your blog on mine?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.