Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Teaser Tuesday ~ Back in the Saddle ~ 3/8/16


Teaser

 
My teaser for this week is from:

26067639
 
 
~"The sharp metallic click meant one thing.

Someone had a gun pointed in Colt Stafford's general direction.

He sucked a breath and realized two other things.  First, these might be the last two thoughts he'd ever have--and that would be a downright shame wouldn't it?

Second?.............."~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also linking up to:

http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.co.uk/


Happy Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. The writing in that intro doesn't seem to draw me in but, I hope that you enjoy this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think this is for me, but hope you're loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure that this book is one is for me. I hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my teaser this week on Let's Take A Shelfie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, unless your teaser comes from the end of the book, apparently he survives. My teaser this week comes from the first book in a series I have been meaning to begin for years - When Gods Die by C. S. Harris. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read a cowboy story in a long while...I'm intrigued. Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “UNDER THE INFLUENCE”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great! Wonderful quote- I'll have to check it out! If you like to knit- my blog is http://lovelyyarnescapes.blogspot.com/2016/03/teaser-tuesday.html. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well it sounds great fun! I haven't read a cowboy book for a very long time... My TT is a new venture for an established author:
    https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2016/03/08/teaser-tuesday-8th-march-2016/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a great tease. I normally don't read cowboy/western books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a big cowboy book reader either, but that is certainly a compelling beginning. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.