Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 3/28/16

 
Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The weather outside is::::

 Dreary and rainy.

On the breakfast plate this morning::::
 
Easter Eggs and toast.

As I look outside my window:::
 
  Freshly mown grass and trimmed hedges!
 
As I look around the house::::
 
I see sick people.  Everywhere :(

On today's to do list::::
 
  Take care of said sick people and get some laundry done.
 
Happening this week::::
 
Monday....Laundry, rest
Tuesday....Spring Cleaning Day, play practice, tennis.
Wednesday....Gym, Prayer Meeting, fold laundry, Softball practice, play  practice, tennis
Thursday.....Spring Cleaning Day, Play practice, 1st tennis match.
Friday....Gym, Menu/Grocery list, Groceries
Saturday....Schedule for next week,  Clean Bedrooms


Currently reading::::

25695484

I'm still reading "Playing the Part".  Technically, I haven't read all week.  Hard to believe!
On the TV today::::

NCIS, NCIS LA, Castle, The Voice.  Need to start watching DWTS.

On the menu this week::::

Monday - YOYO, Whatever anyone can hold down :(
Tuesday - Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Broccoli
Wednesday - Dinner at my brother's.
Thursday - Pizza
Friday - Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
Saturday - Bacon, Eggs, Fried Potatoes
Sunday - Dinner at Church

What I am creating at the moment:::: 
 
I've been working on my Beautiful Shells throw for in the Family Room while watching TV  I have 3 more very long rounds to go.  On my Red Magnolia Splash Granny Square I have 20 out of 35 squares done so far.  
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::



 
Linking up to :  Menu Plan Monday
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to know that you all are battling illness and do trust Jesus to make all of you well again. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your family is well soon. lol at Mondays YOYO menu : )

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.