Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Weigh-In Wednesday ~ Week 1 ~ 12/30/15

 
My inspiration:
 
Whatever you do, work at it wholeheartedly as though you were doing
it for the Lord and not merely for people.   Colossians 3:23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, he did it!  The hubby joined the gym with me!  We went Saturday for him to sign up.  We did all the paperwork then I asked if he would like me to show him around so he could get a feel for the place before our first workout.  He was impressed with the amount of machinery that Planet Fitness has.

Then we went shopping!  He said he needed some workout clothes.  He's really serious about getting healthy.  I find it a bit amusing because it is so out of the norm for him.  He picked up some new shoes, a couple pairs of shorts and a few t-shirts.  I'm pretty sure that it was the first time he went clothes shopping in the 15 years we've been married!

I was very excited to get started!  I could hardly wait for Monday to come.  Finally, it did and we got up, got ready to go and hit the gym for the very first time together.  It was so much fun to have him along with me.

Today, I can tell that I hadn't worked out in a while.  I'm stiff and a bit sore.  But it feels good!

Now for the numbers. 

I'm writing this post on Tuesday so I've only been to the gym once so far this week.  Therefore, I have 5 miles so far.

I actually gained 0.8 pounds this week.  I don't think that is too bad considering we had Christmas and the eating it entailed.  I'm going to start focusing more on my eating this week.

This week's stats:

Miles:  5
Total Miles:  5

lbs lost: +0.8
Total lost:  +0.8

Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!

 
Linking up to  WholeHearted WednesdayR&R, Word Filled Wednesday, Coffee and Conversation, Ladies Collective,   Party in Your PJs,  The Mommy Club, Works or Me, Wake-Up Wednesday and  Women with IntentionWorkout Wednesday and Fitness Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.