Saturday, June 2, 2012

TSMSS ~ "All For You" by Mikeschair



The name of this group is MIKESCHAIR.  Interesting name, I know.  Apparently, the guys in the group where all friends in college.  A few of them were roommates.  "Mike" wasn't a room mate so they had a special chair for him to sit in when he came over to "jam".  They called it... "Mike's Chair'.  I guess when they needed to come up with a name for their group, that is what they decided to call themselves.

The name is definitely different but it is also very memorable.  So know you know.  Unless you already know.  If so, oh well!  lol

Enjoy!




Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I almost posted this song myself this week! I had it all ready, but then my husband commented about another song he really loved, so I shelved Mikeschair and pulled out another one. So you may see it next week from me. :-) I heard it for the first time this week and loved it immediately.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.