Sunday, June 3, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 6/3/12


Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the everyday moments.  Click the button above to go the hosting blog.


FOR TODAY:

Outside my window...  is a beautiful beginning to a lovely day.

I am thinking...  We need to leave for Church soon.

I am thankful...  that school is out for summer!

In the kitchen...  are our snacks for our road trip starting tomorrow.

I am wearing...  Jean capris, black shirt with green/gold design, flip flops

I am creating...  nothing right now.  I'm in vacay mode.

I am going...  to Church this morning.

I am wondering...  If we will be on time.

I am reading...  "Under a Maui Moon" by Robin Jones Gunn.

I am hoping...  that I don't forget to pack anything.

I am looking forward to...  Our trip to Disney World.  We leave in the morning!

I am learning...  that the few days before vacation stress me out.

Around the house...  we're getting everything settled to leave.

I am pondering...  if we'll get everything done this afternoon.

A favorite quote for today...  "School's out for summer"....  Alice Cooper

One of my favorite things...  roadtrip vacations!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Roadtrip, Aunt Mary's in Daytona, DISNEY WORLD, baby!

A peek into my day...  Church in the morning, lunch, finish up around the house, evening church, get to bed early.

Good Sunday Morning!

2 comments:

  1. Have a blast at Disney World! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful vacation! Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.