Friday, April 27, 2018

Tea Time ~ A Wedding and A Dress ~ 4/27/18


 
Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things about my life lately...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
~Today was my last day of babysitting.  I'm looking forward to having more time concentrate on exercise and taking care of the house.

~We went Prom Dress shopping for Kaylee!  After trying on many dresses, she decided on the one she liked the best.  Look for a Prom Dress post soon :)

~I think Spring is finally here.  (please don't snow now!)  I've been watching baseball on TV and am looking forward to going to a AA game closed to where we live.  I'm also looking forward to going to some of Dex's Little League games.

~At my last Weight Watcher's Weigh-in, I've lost 8.6 lbs in the last month!  I weigh-in tomorrow and am really nervous!  I get nervous every week about seeing what the scale is going to read.  Look for a Saturday Weigh-In post tomorrow :)

~I don't know if I mentioned yet that my new deck is built!  The Hubby and my Dad built it basically in a day.  I'm so excited to have my swing right outside the door and also to be able to sit at our patio table with the family and enjoy the weather :)

~My cousin Matt is getting married in September!  The bridal shower is in July so I've started working on an afghan for the bride's gift.  It is very colorful and I'm loving sitting on the new deck and working on it :)

How was your week?
 
Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.