Saturday, April 7, 2018

Saturday Weigh-In ~ Weight Watchers ~ 4/7/18

 

I have decided that I DO want to continue with Saturday Weigh-Ins.

I'm still trying to lose weight and get healthier.  In fact, I recently upped my Weight Watcher membership from Online Only to Meeting and Online.  (More on that in another post.)

So, this morning was my weekly WW meeting.  Bright and early...

This is my third week to be back to meetings.  The first week was my official weigh-in.  The second week I lost a whopping 0.6 lbs.  (So disappointing).  This week I lost:

3 lbs!!

I was so excited!  For like a minute.  Then all the doubts started flooding in.

~I have so far to go...
~What if I quit again...
~What if I have a bad weigh-in next week...

etc., etc., etc!

I had to immediately change my mind set to positive thinking and kick out the negatives. 

~I have a plan.
~I'm going to stick to that plan this week.
~Just think about this week.
~Stay on plan today.

If I'm brave enough, I think I'm going to start posting my actual weight.  This would be a big step for me.  Let me know in the comments if you think I should.

My week's stats:

 
Weigh-in:   -3.0    Total:  -24.8 lbs. 

Exercise:  Saturday ~ 30 minutes walk outside
                  Sunday ~
                  Monday ~ 45 minutes Leslie Sansone
                  Tuesday ~ 45 minutes Leslie Sansone
                  Wednesday ~ 30 minutes Leslie Sansone
                  Thursday ~
                   Friday ~ 45 minutes walking outside

                   TOTAL:  195 minutes = 39/35 Fitpoints!!!


Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.