Saturday, August 19, 2017

Saturday Weigh-In ~ 8/19/17


  
Every time I stop doing my Weigh-In post, I fall off the wagon.  Therefore, I'll be reinstating my Weigh-In post but it will be on Saturday, the day I weigh-in for Weight Watchers.

My last Weigh-in post was about choosing to commit.  Then I didn't.  I've been very willy-nilly about my weight and fitness.  I'm "trying" to change that.  Trying is the word.

I still have my Weight Watchers online subscription that I've been using a bit here and there.  I want to start really focusing on it.  It tracks food intake and exercise, but I have to be the one to input the information.

I've been starting to walk the past week and even went shoe shopping and got a new pair of walking shoes.  (They are SO cute!)


The girls start school back up next Tuesday.  My plan is to work from 8am-1pm and then either go to the gym and walk for an hour or (weather permitting) walk around my town for an hour before picking the girls up from school.  I'm hoping this helps keep me on track, at least fitness wise.

I'm really hoping to stick-to-it this time.  I'll be 40 years old at the end of March.  That gives me 7 1/2 months to really buckle down and see what I can do.
I'd appreciate any good thoughts, prayers, or tips that you can give me.  Really.  Help!  hehe

I look forward to this week and seeing where it takes me :)

My week's stats:



Weigh-in:  -1.0  Total:  -19.8 lbs.

Exercise: Sat:  30 minutes
                 Sun: 30 minutes
                 Tues:  30 minutes
                 Wed:  30 minutes
                   TOTAL:  120 minutes = 24 FitPoints

Food Tracking:  This week I managed to track almost everyday!  The times I missed, I went back and filled in.  I used my Daily Points every day and ended up using my Weekly Points at my brother's birthday celebration.  Pizza and ice-cream cake did me in as far as my points went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!

 
Linking up to  WholeHearted WednesdayR&R, Word Filled Wednesday, Coffee and Conversation, Ladies Collective,   Party in Your PJs,  Works or Me, Wake-Up Wednesday and  Women with IntentionPeaches and Salt, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman, Classical Homemaking , Wow Us Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!!! I'm excited to start this journey with you! Any loss is a loss! And that's perfect! I remember I saw an article on people who had won the biggest loser, and most of them had gained it all back. It was all a matter of needing to do it slowly, and they had all rushed it. Slow and steady that will make for a healthy habit! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stacy! I'm so glad to have your encouragement and support!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.