Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. May 17th is National Pack Rat Day. Sidebar-should we be celebrating this? Hmmm...
Are you a pack rat? Even if you're not a full fledged pack rat, most people have one thing or another they struggle to part with. Tell us what's yours.
I don't think I'm a true pack rat. But...I do have a problem with books and yarn :)
2. What are two things you know you should know how to do, but you don't?
I don't like coffee so I don't really know how to make it. I know the generals but as far as how much coffee to put in...not so much.
I really should know how to change the oil in my car. But that is what the Garage is for, isn't it?
P.S. My dad made sure I know how to change a tire when I got my driver's license.
3. Do you crave sugar? Do you add sugar to your coffee and/or tea? Do you use artificial sweeteners or sugar substitutes? When dining out is dessert a given? Are you someone who has slain the sugar dragon, and if so tell us how you did it.
Yes, I crave sugar. I admit it. I do add sugar to my tea. Hot tea gets around 2 tsp of sugar. I have started using sugar substitutes, sometimes at least. I'm usually too full from dinner to get dessert except on my birthday, when the dessert is free! lol
4. What's a trend it took a while for you to come round to, but now you can't imagine living without?
Hmm... I don't know about this one. I'm not a very "trendy" person.
5. What's a song that reminds you of a specific incident in your life? Please elaborate.
When my husband asked me to marry him, and I said yes, he started singing "Going to the Chapel of Love". I will NEVER forget that!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I will now have "Going to the Chapel of Love" stuck in my head for the rest of the day. I kinda hope you do, too! hehe
Flip Flop Swap
I'm hosting a Flip Flop Swap.
Sign-ups end June 2, 2017.
Click HERE for more information.
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!