Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. Share a favorite memory of your mother or share a favorite something from your own life as a mother. If you're a mother (or stepmom) tell us how your experience as a mom differs from your own mother's experience.
My favorite moment of being a mother was the first time I saw each of my babies. That first kiss on the check and each of the new memories we are still making now.
As for how my experience is different than my mother's, my children are farther apart in age. My brother and I are only about 18 months apart and my girls are almost 6 years apart in age. I think that probably made and is making raising our children much different.
2. In May we celebrate teachers (May 9) and nurses (May 6) both. Most every family has at least one in their midst, so tell us something (or a few things) you appreciate about the teacher or nurse on your family tree.
I have 3 teachers in my family. My Aunt Tina, my cousin Eric and his wife Michele. I appreciate all their hard work teaching the children that are in their care.
My cousin, Kerri, is the family nurse :) She is the director in a nursing home and I appreciate the care and love that she gives to those who might not otherwise receive it.
3. Chicken salad, egg salad, tuna salad...which would you go for if all three were on the menu? On bread or a bed of lettuce? If you answered bread, what kind of bread would make it the perfect sandwich?
I am NOT a salad person. Of any kind. I would just be eating the bread! lol White. hehe
4. Do you have a desk? Is it organized? If so, share your secret to keeping it that way. If you don't have a desk, where in your home do you take care of family paperwork and business? Where do you normally sit to blog?
I do have a desk. I'm sitting at it right now :) It is fairly organized in the fact that I know what is in each pile or folder.
5. When I was nine years old....
My husband was 19! That cracks me up! hehe
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I love my Mom to pieces. I also love being a mom. That is all.
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!