Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Flip Flop Swap ~ Sign-ups End 6/2/17

The weather is finally turning gorgeous in my neck of the woods.
(AKA:  Pennsylvania)

I've been wearing my flip flops since March 1st, but I thought it would be fun to have a flip flop swap to celebrate Summer coming.

I hope you'll consider joining in!
 
The Rules:
-Sign-ups will run from now until June 2, 2017.

-You must be willing to send your swap partner a pair of flip flops that cost at approx. $10 (postage not included).
 
-You must send the swap package on or before June 16, 2017 with delivery confirmation.

We'll have the swap reveal on June 30, 2017.

So, are you in?

If so,  please email the following information to me at 
collettaskitchensink@yahoo.com

-Your Name
-Your mailing address
-Your blog address (non-bloggers welcome!)
-Shoe size
-Are you willing to ship internationally?

 
If you have any questions, please let me know.

~~~~~~~~~

Linking to:

Sunday:
 Spiritual Sunday and Counting My Blessings , Faith And Friendship , Grace And Truth , Dance with Jesus, Sunday Stillness, Give Me Grace .
Monday:
Art of Homemaking, Make Your Home SingGood Morning Monday, What Joy is Mine
Tuesday:
Totally Terrific TuesdayTitus 2sdays, Unite, Share Your Stuff, Treasure Box, Do Tell Tuesday and Titus 2 Tuesday, Hearth and SoulA Spirit of Simplicity,  Tuesdays with a Twist  , Inspire Me , Tuesday Talk.
Wednesday:
Coffee and Conversation, Ladies Collective,   Party in Your PJs,  Works or Me, Wake-Up Wednesday and  Women with IntentionPeaches and Salt, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman
Thursday:
Share Your Cup;  Grandma IdeasLiteracy Musings and Saturday Situation, Booknificent. Party at My Place , Saturday Review of Book , Book Nook, Hearts for Home





5 comments:

  1. I don't wear flip flops very often but I think this is a great idea for a swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun! I LOVE flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, interesting! Sending you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw man! Missed it. Gonna keep my ears open for any other swaps.
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.