Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. What's a phrase your mother often said to you? If you're a parent, is this something you now say to your own children?
"You need to eat more vegetables!" Because I don't like vegetables, to this day, I've made it a point of trying to get my girls to eat and like their veggies. So, I don't usually have to say this because they eat them up.
2. What is a scent you associate with your mother or your childhood home?
Jergen's Cherry Almond Hand Lotion. Every time I smell it, it takes me back to when I was little.
3. What's an activity you remember always doing with your mother (or someone who was a mother figure in your life)?
The thing we did together the most often was wash the dishes. My mom would wash and I would dry. We also baked a lot and cooked together also.
4. Flared jeans, maxi dresses, and jumpsuits are 70's fashion trends back this spring. Are you on board? Which trend would you be most inclined to try? For the men...flared corduroys, wide-collared shirts, and floral prints...what say you?Seriously! I might wear a maxi dress but that is as far as it goes!
5. May 6th is Teacher Appreciation Day and also Nurse Appreciation Day. Is there a nurse or teacher you have especially appreciated along the way? Tell us why?
6. If I came by your house, what would I find on your frig door?
7. Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana made her royal entrance on Saturday, May 2nd. On a scale of 1-10, how much attention did you give to all the news coverage? 1=Who's Charlotte? 10=sat glued to the telly, cuppa in hand.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It looks like it is going to storm. The sun is shining in some places of the yard and in others it is very cloudy and dreary. I wouldn't mind a good thunderstorm!
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!