Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Listen to the song HERE.
1) The girl in this song is "just looking for someone to dance with." Who was your most recent dance partner?The Hubby in the kitchen ;)
2) Michael Penn wonders if he'd do better with the ladies if he was Romeo or Heathcliff. What fictional character represents your romantic ideal?
3) The lyrics refer to "knots I have yet to untie." Do the shoes you're wearing have laces?
4) Name a character from mythology.
5) Michael Penn is the brother of Oscar winner Sean Penn. Give us the title of a Sean Penn movie.
6) Their father, Leo Penn, was a busy TV director from the 1960s through the 1990s. He specialized in detective shows (Magnum PI and Cannon) and medical shows (Trapper John and Marcus Welby, MD). Are you more likely to watch a program with lots of car chases, or one that's set in a hospital?
7) 1989, the year "No Myth" was popular, is the year of the first HDTV broadcast. Do you watch many shows in "high def?"
8) 1989 was also the year The Simpsons premiered. Who is your all-time favorite animated character?
9) Random fill-in the blank: If I never had to ______________ again, it would be too soon.