Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. When is your next big deadline? What's it for?
I feel like every day is a deadline! There is so much to do and never enough time to do it.
2. May is National Barbecue Month. Do you prefer cooking indoors or out? What's the best thing about a barbecue? What's the last thing you cooked on an outdoor grill?
I might be the oddball here, but I'd rather cook indoors. Grills scare me! The best thing about a barbecue is the fellowship with friends and family. The last thing I cooked on a grill was probably burgers.
3. What is one thing on your "never again" list?
Snowtubing! Never again! I completely wiped out! It was horrendous!
4. What's something that annoys you about people your own age? Something you love about your generation?
It annoys me that my generation is almost middle age :( I know that isn't what the question really meant but there it is. I love that my generation should now be getting wiser.
5. Lilac, iris, hyacinth, pansy...your favorite purple flower?
Lilacs are my all time favorite flower, period.
6. Whats a song that always calms you down?
I Am Not Alone by Kari Jobe. I love the verse that says "He fights my every battle."
7. What's the last thing you donated?
We took a bag of clothes to the Goodwill store not too long ago.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Speaking of donating....My youngest daughter, Laken 8, got 8" cut off her hair to donate. Her new 'do looks so cute :)
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!