HAPPY FRIDAY, EVERYONE!
Q. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I have a few thing about blogging that I love and are my favorites.
1. Being able to look back and see what I've read and what was going on in my life. I love history and looking back on my blog is like looking back on MY history.
2. The community. Being able to "talk" to other about the same things I'm interested in. I don't really have anyone in my life that gushes over books the way I do :)
3. Comments! I get so excited when I see that someone has commented on a post. It shows me that people are actually reading my blog and also gives me a chance to interact even more.
I could probably go on and on, but I'll stop there.
Q. What are your top 5 books of all time?
This is always a hard question! And most times my list will change each time I think about it. Here goes:
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
3. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
4. The Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
5. Emma by Jane Austen