Saturday, August 18, 2012

TSMSS ~ "Bloom" by Moriah Peters



I had a bit of a rough day yesterday.  I was supposed to have a surgical procedure done but they weren't able to complete it.  So I went through the post-anesthesia fog basically for nothing. :(

Feeling weak and foggy like that really reminded me of the times I've dealt with depression and anxiety in the past.  Even reminders of it are enough to make me flip a bit.

I just kept reminding myself that it was the anesthesia and disappointment and I'd feel better today.  Which I do.  Thank you, Lord!

I decided to search youtube.com to see what other songs I could find by Moriah Peters and I found "Bloom".  It was the perfect song to hear this morning!  I really need to get her CD soon.

Listen closely to the words.  I love the phrase saying "a new season will come."  I'll cling to that hope :)

Enjoy!





Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.