Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"A Woman Called Sage" by DiAnn Mills

A Woman Called Sage

Book Description:

They took away everything she loved ... now, she's out for revenge. Sage Morrow had it all: life on a beautiful Colorado ranch, a husband who adored her, and a baby on the way. Until five ruthless gunmen rode up to their ranch and changed her life forever.

Now Sage is a bounty hunter bent on retribution. Accompanied only by her majestic hawk, she travels throughout the Rocky Mountains in search of injustice, determined to stamp it out wherever it's found. The stakes are raised when two young boys are kidnapped and Sage is forced to work with Marshall Parker Timmons to rescue them. But Sage may ultimately get more than she bargained for.

My Thoughts:

I've never read a Diann Mills book that I didn't like, so I settled in with this book anticipating a great experience.  A Christian romance where the leading lady is a half-Native American, tough, gunslinging, bounty hunter.  I was so intrigued by the description alone.

As I read this book I was drawn in and fell in love with the characters.  I could feel Sage's pain.  The mystery was one I couldn't wait to solve.  I thought I had it figured out.  What was the connection?  I had me turning page after page into the wee hours of the morning.  Luckily, it was a Friday night and I could sleep in.

I loved this book.  I loved the characters, the setting, and the story.  This book is a must read.



Please see my right sidebar for the great places I'll be linking to!

3 comments:

  1. I will have to read some of her books. Have a great day, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read this author, or heard of her even...I will have to add her to my not so wee listie!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the great review! I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.