Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Triple Layer Flower Clips - New Colors

I was very excited to get some new varigated yarns and couldn't wait to see how they worked up into the Triple Layer Flowers that I then attach a hairclip to.  They are so fun to make and I always love to see what pattern the varigation makes with the petals.

Kaylee and Laken were my models last evening.  Here are the new colors:

"Pink Camo"

"Bonbon"

"Mistletoe"

"Plum Pudding"

 "Zebra" (could also be "Cow" lol!)

"Shades of Brown"

These as well as all the other colors in my collection can be found in the "Hair Accessories" section of my shop.  I have about 27 different colors available so far.

Thanks for looking!


Please see my left sidebar for the great places I'll be linking to! 

9 comments:

  1. I need the cow one for cow appreciation day at chickfila on Friday!! I think my favorite would be the first one or the shades of brown one though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita aka - sammysgrammyJuly 6, 2011 at 2:40 PM

    Wonderful; little "models"

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful!! Stopping by from the Wed Blog Blitz on Etsy!


    ~Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink Camo and Plum Pudding! Love your models.
    I am a pink person - can you tell?
    LOL

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them, I knit and so I recognized some of that yarn, my Mom loves that zebra yarn and she makes cute slippers out of them...great pics too!

    http://sweetybird09.blogspot.com/2011/07/worship-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Come and join our link party: http://fabricbowsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/07/link-party-no12-will-see-it-wednesday.html#more

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.