Thursday, July 14, 2011

{Shop Update} ~ 7/14/11

Each Thursday I am going to dedicate a post to updating you on what is new and/or restocked in my "Colletta's Kitchen Sink" etsy shop.

I don't really have much new this week.

I've been working on trying out some new patterens that are turning out to be super cute!  I can't wait to share them with you.

A few different hats:  Cow, Sock Monkey, Sweet Monkey, a Cloche and more.  I my is going crazy with all the different color-ways!  Most of them will be customizable with any size and any color.  So much fun!

I also have a diaper cover pattern that I'm getting ready to try.  I'll probably pair them up with hats to make sets.  I am so excited!  There are going to be so many great combinations.

I also have a new pod and a new cocoon coming to my shop soon.  They are more loosely crocheted to add more stretch and will fit babies 0-3 months instead of just newborns.

So keep watching.  In between the busyness of summer, kids, pool, etc., I'll be having lots of new items soon!

***

Thank you all so much for supporting me on my blog and in my shop!
Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Neat I have always wanted to try making a diaper cover! what kind of yarn are u using wool?

    Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.