Friday, August 3, 2012

My Weekly Bookishness ~ 8/4/12




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Books new to my TBR pile:

A Night Like This (Smythe-Smith Quartet, Bk 2)
"A Night Like This"
Author:  Julia Quinn
Series:  Smythe-Smith Quartet Book 2
Source:  Paperbackswap


The Juliet Club
"The Juliet Club"
Author:  Suzanne Harper
Source:  Papberbackswap


Faithful
"Faithful"
Author:  Janet Fox
Source:  Paperbackswap


Pemberley Ranch
"Pemberley Ranch"
Author:  Jack Caldwell
Source:  Paperbackswap


Secrets of the Heart (Ravensmoore Chronicles, Bk 1)
"Secrets of the Heart"
Author:  Jillian Kent
Series:  The Ravensmoore Chronicles Book 1
Source:  Paperbackswap


A Heart Most Worthy
"A Heart Most Worthy"
Author:  Siri Mitchell
Source:  Paperbackswap


Bees in the Butterfly Garden (The Gilded Legacy)
"Bees in the Butterfly Garden"
Author:  Maureen Lang
Series:  The Gilded Legacy
Source:  Giveaway by Author


Full Disclosure
"Full Disclosure"
Author:  Dee Henderson
Source:  ARC/Bethany House


A Man of Honor: First Responders Book #3
"A Man of Honor"
Author:  Loree Lough
Series:  First Responders
Source:  Publisher for PUYB Tour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Week's Bookish Posts

-Musing ~ A Question
-Teaser Tuesday
-Desperately Wanting, Wishing and Waiting
-Throwback and the Review Pile
-TGIF ~ FF ~ BBH


Reviews:

"The Accidental Bride"  by Denise Hunter
"A Night Like This" by Julia Quinn
"The Orphan King" by Sigmund Brouwer

Giveaways:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm linking up to Stacking the Shelves, Mailbox Monday hosted this month by 5 Minutes for Books , The Sunday Post, The Sunday Salon and Showcase Sunday.


Lovely reading!


17 comments:

  1. I've never heard of any of these but I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading! :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty covers, I don't really know the titels but happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly had a bountiful week! Enjoy!

    Here's my Sunday Salon.I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul. Hope you enjoy them..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3113

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love paperbackswap, such a great site. I hope you enjoy all of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..so many lovely books and the beautiful covers *sighs* I think paperback swap is cool. Enjoy them all! Thanks for being a part of The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, I loove that cover of Pemberly Ranch! They all look great, hope you enjoy them (:

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews
    My New Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a similar reading interest I can tell by your haul. We may need to become friends so I can borrow your books. :) Joking of course about borrowing your books dead serious about same reading interest! Enjoy your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of Paperbackswap, but it sounds cool!
    -Dawn, 5M4B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lot's of great books. I am having a hard time finding books on paperbackswap that don't have a mile long wait list

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most of those books are new to me. I hope they all exceed your expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ENJOY....I always love stopping by your blog. :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Haul this week. I have heard of Julia Quinn but never read any of her books. Have a great Monday.

    Happy Reading
    My MM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice looking covers, enjoy! your books.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/mailbox-monday.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.