Thursday, August 23, 2012

Its OK ~ End of Summer ~ 8/23/12

Its Ok Thursdays


Its OK

...that summer is almost over.

...that we didn't do nearly all that I had planned for us to.

...that Kaylee hasn't been able to take the training wheels off her bike yet.

...that I didn't take the girls to the tennis court to play.

...that I didn't get to go berry picking.

...that I didn't work with Laken on her letters every often.

...that I didn't take the girls to the beach at the lake.

...that we didn't swim EVERY day.

...because we went to Disney World!

...because we relaxed and enjoyed or days!

...because the we love sleeping in!

...because it was a great summer just the way it was :)
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. its def okay that summer is over..almost!

    Have a great night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.