Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Its OK ~ 8/2/12

Its Ok Thursdays


Its OK

...that Kaylee will be gettting braces.

...that our insurance doesn't pay 100%  for Kaylee's braces.

...for us to be in training for the school year.

...for me to enjoy an early bedtime for the girls :)

...to hate the alarm clock!

...for me to be excited about reaching 500 followers!

...that I really want to go see "Hope Springs".

...that we got our Property Tax bill in the mail today.

...to start and end this post with things that will cost us money :(
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching 500 followers! That is really exciting!! I'm a new follower from Its ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see Hope Springs. I told my husband we should go together. Well I'm sure you can image how that went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting bills is never ok lol always sucks

    Congrats on 500!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bills always suck :( congrats on 500 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY on 500 Followers and darling it's always about the money..LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.