Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tunes and TV ~ 8/21/12

A post to combine my love of tv/movies and music :)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
I adore Miranda Lambert.  Her music, her personality and you can always be sure that her videos will entertain.  This song is a new one for me and so it was the first time I'd seen the video as well.  It had me grinning the whole way through.  I hope you enjoy it also!
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 


I've been looking for a place to share my thoughts on TV shows and movies that I watch.  The "On Your Screen" feature is a linky that gives a prompt question every other Tuesday.  On the weeks that there aren't a prompt I'll just be sharing miscellaneous thoughts on what I've watched that week.  I'm looking forward to this feature.  Come join in :)

This week's question:

" What are your favorite TV shows from the 90's?"

I graduated from High School in 1996.  The 90's were my prime time!

It was so easy to pick my favorite show.  I really didn't even have to think about it.  This was a show that my friends and I got together on Thursday nights at 8:00 pm to watch each week.  The theme song from this show was even our Class Song! 

It was so sad when the show ended.  It was the end of an era.

If you haven't guessed it yet, my favorite show of the 90's was:

"FRIENDS!!!!"


I couldn't find a clip from youtube that allowed embedding.  Stupid copyrights!  So here is the theme song.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really enjoyed this the feature today!  A new song and a trip down Memory Lane. 

Now 'fess up:  Who knew the theme song for Friends by heart?  I DID!

Later!


4 comments:

  1. I loved Friends too! But I think the only reason I got into it was my aunt (who graduated in '92) was into it and she was sooo cool to me back then (well, she still is!).


    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Friends! Thanks for linking up with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can sing the whole song of by heart! An dI think I have watched reruns at least 7 times. Its pretty much constantly on repeat on TV here! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I graduated in '92 ;) And Friends was the best. Now that it is on in reruns my kids are into it as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.