(I didn't get to post my highlights yesterday. I was in an anesthesia induced fog. But this is one feature I make sure to do every week. It helps me focus on the good :)
5 Highlights from the past week:
1. I've reached 600 followers! Can you believe it?!? It took me 3 years to reach the 300 mark and 3 months to gain another 300 to make the 600 mark! Too, too exciting!
2. This one may be TMI for some but it was very good news for me. I had an internal ultrasound Monday and it showed NOTHING!!!! No fibroids, no cysts, everything looked normal. (TMI, other than my uterine lining being thickened. Hence the anesthesia yesterday for a D&C that they weren't able to do. Boooo!)
3. I finished making the new curtains for the Kitchen, Dining Room and Sewing Room! The Family Room is clean and painted. The Hall bathroom is a new pretty pink with new accents, and Laken's Room is clean (for now). A pretty heavy dent has been made in the "Clean and Purge" campaign.
4. Kaylee's devotional book finally came and she has been carrying it everywhere around the house. She has been doing lessons and the book is filled with drawings that she loves.
5. I saved the "funniest" for last. For family movie night, we got "Jack and Jill" from the Redbox. It was HILARIOUS!!!!! Adam Sandler has come a long way. Please take the time to watch this trailer if you haven't seen the movie yet :)
I look forward to reading everyone's highlights from the week!