Saturday, August 18, 2012

High Five Fragments and Favorites

PhotobucketMommy's Ideafriday favorite things | finding joy

  
(I didn't get to post my highlights yesterday.  I was in an anesthesia induced fog.  But this is one feature I make sure to do every week.  It helps me focus on the good :)

5 Highlights from the past week:

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. I've reached 600 followers!  Can you believe it?!?  It took me 3 years to reach the 300 mark and 3 months to gain another 300 to make the 600 mark!  Too, too exciting!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.  This one may be TMI for some but it was very good news for me.  I had an internal ultrasound Monday and it showed NOTHING!!!!   No fibroids, no cysts, everything looked normal.  (TMI, other than my uterine lining being thickened.  Hence the anesthesia yesterday for a D&C that they weren't able to do.  Boooo!)
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. I finished making the new curtains for the Kitchen, Dining Room and Sewing Room!  The Family Room is clean and painted.  The Hall bathroom is a new pretty pink with new accents, and Laken's Room is clean (for now).  A pretty heavy dent has been made in the "Clean and Purge" campaign.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4. Kaylee's devotional book finally came and she has been carrying it everywhere around the house.  She has been doing lessons and the book is filled with drawings that she loves.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. I saved the "funniest" for last.  For family movie night, we got "Jack and Jill" from the Redbox.  It was HILARIOUS!!!!!  Adam Sandler has come a long way.  Please take the time to watch this trailer if you haven't seen the movie yet :)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look forward to reading everyone's highlights from the week!

Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Wahoo 600 followers how exciting.but I am not surprised..love your blog. Adam is a hoot and we loved this movie.
    I celebrated my one year blogovesary and have a huge giveaway. My first Tips and Tricks Blogger help was a smashing success and I am going to make it a monthly feature.
    My youngest started her senior year of high school :(

    ReplyDelete

  2. "Anesthesia induced fog" Hehehehe

    I've been blogging since 2006 and I still don't even have 300 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I needed that laugh. We'll be watching this one soon. My husband wanted to know why I was laughing.

    Congrats on your 600 followers. And you're really making progress in "clean and purge." Doesn't it just make you feel lighter?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.