Sunday, August 12, 2012

Scripture Sunday ~ 8/12/12



8/12/12-8/18/12


ABC's of a Godly Heart by Cassandra Martin

ABCs of a Godly Heart by Casandra Martin


E


GOD is  "Eternal"
"How great is God--beyond our understanding!  The number of His years is past finding out.""

Job 36:26

~~~~~~

I can "Expect"

"In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait in expectation."

Psalm 5:3


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A:  God is Able - Ephesians 3:20
      I can Abide - Psalm 91: 1-2

B:  God is Big - I Kings 8:27
      I can Believe - John 6:29

C:  God is the Creator - Isaiah 40: 26-28a
      I am the Clay - Isaiah 64:8

D:  God is the Deliverer - Psalm 32:7
      I can Depend - 1 John 4:16

E:  God is Eternal - Job 36:26
     I can Expect - Psalm 5:3
   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hide these Words in your heart and they will be with you always.

     

3 comments:

  1. He always was and always will be. I love the Eternal God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say "Amen" also. I really like that quote from Job. Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.