Sunday, August 12, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 8/12/12


Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the everyday moments.  Click the button above to go the hosting blog.


FOR TODAY:

Outside my window...  It is 69 F with a nice breeze.  It is so much cooler this evening than it was earlier today.

I am thankful...  for my Mom and Dad who have been helping me deep clean and paint!

In the kitchen...  the walls are now Quiet Providence Peach.  I still need to make the new curtains.

I am wearing... Jeans, white shirt, flip flops.

I am creating...   still working on the Minnie set.  I only have the little slippers to make.

I am going...  for a Uterine Ultrasound tomorrow to see what is cause my "female" problems.  Keep me in your prayers, please!
I am wondering...  what the next step is going to be.  Ablasion?  Hysterectomy?

I am reading...  The Maidenstone Lighthouse by Sally Smith O'Rourke

The Maidenstone Lighthouse

I am hoping...  to get the Family Room painted before I go to my appointment tomorrow.


I am looking forward to...  getting a good night's sleep.  I drank Dr. Pepper last evening and had a hard time falling asleep.  For me caffeine is a no-no.  I knew better!
I am learning...  to be patient and trust God to take care of me.  Physically and emotionally.  It isn't always easy to do.
Around the house...  We have COLOR!

I am pondering...  how to celebrate the last 2 weeks of Summer Vacation before the girls (yes, both of them) go to school.

A favorite quote for today...  "What's a ham hock?"

One of my favorite things...  Holding Dex.  He is so squeezable.  I think I've used this before for my favorite, but he is seriously my favorite little boy :)
A few plans for the rest of the week:  Getting back on track with my devotional time, Gyno visits, cleaning and painting the Family Room, trying to get caught up on the laundry, Church Ladies' Meeting, enjoying what is left of summer!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your doc visit. Enjoy the hugs with Dex!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.