Thursday, August 30, 2012

Its OK ~ Back to School ~ 8/30/12

Its Ok Thursdays


Its OK

...that my baby girl started Kindergarten on Tuesday.

...that I felt a little lost all day.

...that it is getting harder and harder to get the girls up in the morning.

...to know that it would happen.

...that I now have a child in Junior High!

...to enjoy the quiet time during the day.

...to actually have the house stay clean for more than 20 minutes.

...to look forward to picking the girls up at the end of the school day.

...to not like homework :(

...that getting the girls to be early is getting harder also.

...that I'm going to have to crack the whip!

...that my schedule revolves around my babies :)

...that I wouldn't have it any other way!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. My schedule revolves around my daughter, I love it.

    Sara
    mommysummers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. It makes me less nervous about having kids someday. :)

    I would love for you to stop by sometime and say hi! :) leslyni.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.