Monday, August 27, 2012

A Musing ~ Crazy! ~ 8/27/12

Each week Miz B at Should Be Reading asks a bookish question to muse over.

This week's musing:

"What is the weirdest/strangest/craziest book you’ve read?"



After thinking about this questions for a bit, I think I've decided.  The craziest book I've read would have to be "The Hunger Games".  I mean, common.  12-18 year olds running around a forest trying to kill each other while "adults" (crazy adults) are watching it all on TV and bet on the survivor.  Very disturbing.  A great book, but disturbing none-the-less.

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games, Bk 1)

Musing along,

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree...I haven't read it, but I have no desire to do so, no matter how popular!

    Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. see, to each their own opinion. I liked The Hunger Games and did not actually find it weird or strange. violent...maybe disturbing, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting choice! I haven't read it though it seems like everyone else has!

    Here's my Musing Mondays post =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting choice. I guess it is a little strange but not really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your answer interests me. I liked The Hunger Games series.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.