Sunday, August 19, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 8/19/12


Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the everyday moments.  Click the button above to go the hosting blog.


FOR TODAY:

Outside my window...  It is 66 F.  It is nice and cool and feels like Fall is on the way!

I am thankful...  For my ever supportive family and church family :)

In the kitchen...  Dishes are stacked in the sink.  I really need to start making something other than quick meals.  Maybe I'll start by making a menu for the week.
I am wearing... Gray pants, purple shirt and purple flip flops.
I am creating...   Baby slippers to list in my shop.

I am going...  To call for a Gyno appt.  They weren't able to do my procedure on Friday.  Apparently my uterus is "tilted".

I am wondering...  What the next step will be.  I think I'll tell them to take it all out.

I am reading...  "Remarkable Creatures" by Tracy Chevalier

I am hoping...  to get the girls (and me) into a sleep pattern this week to get ready for the first week of school.

 
I am looking forward to...  getting all my "female" problems taken care of so I can get on with life.
I am learning...  that things don't always go as planned.  Again...
I am pondering...  If the Steeler will win the game tonight.  GO STEELERS!

A favorite quote for today...  "I want to hear the story about the floating baby."

One of my favorite things...  Lovely, Fall weather!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Talking to my Gyno and figuring out the "plan", getting the girls on a school routine, spending as much time with the girls this week as I can before they go to school, catch up on laundry and dishes.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I love fall weather, too, and am looking forward to having some.

    Love the quote about the floating baby!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.