Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday ~ 8/7/12


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title &; author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for this week:

A Man of Honor


~Before he'd nearly stumbled over the body, her cheeks had glowed with vitality.  Now, it reminded him of that delicate porcelain serving platter his mom dragged out when it was her turn to host bridge club.  Dusty had a feeling that stubbornness, mostly, was the only thing keeping the poor kid conscious and upright.~


"A Man of Honor"
Series:  First Resonders Book 3
Author:  Loree Lough
Page 17
~~~~~~

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. Nice teaser this week!!

    Here's My TT!!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    http://nomisparanormalpalace.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/teaser-tuesdays-2-mystery-falls-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser, I loved this series too.

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. See sometimes stubborn is a good thing hehe. Great teaser. Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. I love the author's comparison of the kid's face to a porcelain serving platter.
    My teaser is from Hot Issues, Cool Choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.