Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Austen in August ~ Master Post


A one-month event focused hosted by "Roof Beam Reader" on all things Jane Austen, including her primary texts, any re-imaginings of her works, biographies, critical texts, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For this event I would like to read a few Austen inspired books that I've had on my shelf for a few months.

They are:

1.  "Pemberley Ranch" by Jack Caldwell
2.  "Mr. Knightley's Diary" by Amanda Grange
3.  "Mr. Darcy's Diary" by Amanda Grange

I have a few others on my wishlist, that I might add if I get them before the end of August.

I've already read all of Jane Austen's works so I probably won't be re-reading any of those for this event.

You can still go join in on the JA fun!


1 comment:

  1. One of these authors will actually be stopping by the blog later this month to provide a guest post for our Austen in August event.

    Shh. It's a secret! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.