1. What's something we'd find you doing most afternoons?
Most afternoons you'll find me sending off Kaylee to work. She works 2nd shift. Ideally, I will be on the treadmill around 2:30 pm and then making supper thereafter.
2. Who do you take after? In what way(s)?
I take after my Dad's side of the family. I got his "big-boned" genes :)
3. 'After every storm comes a rainbow' or 'the calm before the storm'...which phrase do you relate to more right now? Tell us why?
"the calm before the storm". We've had a very mild winter so far. I'm waiting for a "big snow". Laken would love to have a lot of snow. Her birthday is February 2nd and she loves EVERYTHING about Winter!
4.What are your plans for the day after tomorrow?
The day after tomorrow would be Friday. I'll be finishing up laundry and going to Bible Study in the evening.
5. Complete this sentence-"After all is said and done_____________________."
"God is still in control!"
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!