1. When were you last a guest at an event or in someone's home? Tell us about it. Do you enjoy having guests in your own home?
Saturday evening, we went to my Aunt's house for a game night. I enjoy having people over but I enjoy going a bit more.
2. What has you 'tied up in knots' currently or recently? Are you any good at tying actual knots?
Worrying about my oldest, Kaylee, driving home in the bad weather really worries me. Luckily so far this winter has been fairly mild at least snow/ice wise. We could use some rain though... As for actual knots, I don't have many knot tying abilities but I am pretty good at getting knots OUT of my yarn :)
3. What's something you've been wanting to do and have decided 2021 will be the year you 'take the plunge'?
The ever present: lose weight! I'd like to lose at least 1 lb per week this year. So far I'm on track!
4. Something in your home that's old? Something new? Something borrowed? Something blue?
Old: I have a tea fob that was my great-grandmother's. New: My computer! whoowhoo Borrowed: Can't think of anything. Blue: Everything in the main part of the house. Blue is my Mom's favorite color and she decorates everything with it :)
5. Share a favorite quote, a verse of scripture, and/or a bit of wisdom for couples getting married in this challenging and seemingly unpredictable season we're currently/still experiencing.
"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her," Ephesians 5:25
It all comes down to love :)
6. Insert your own random thought here.
This is the first Hodgepodge I've participated in for almost 2 years! I used to participate regularly and intend to once again :)
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!
P.S. I love for you to stop by MY SHOP and give it some love!