Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Weekly Weigh In ~ Week 9 ~ WW Freestyle


As I mentioned last week, I didn't make it to the workshop last Saturday due to a scheduling conflict.  That doesn't happen very often as my workshop is 8am-9am on Saturday morning.  I can usually squeeze it in before getting into anything else that day but missing the workshop couldn't be helped.

I was afraid to weigh in because I didn't have that weekly reset in my mind.  I wasn't as strict with my food or my exercise as a result.

However, I ended up losing 3.4 lbs over the last two weeks!  A pleasant surprise, indeed :)

My goal this week is to strive to get my fitpoints and to tighten up on my diet.  (Quit the mindless grazing!)

I'm so close to having lost 20 lbs!  I don't know if it will happen or not this week, but it is another goal I'm giving myself.

This week (9/21/19) also marks my 2 month WW journey.  I'm so excited to be getting the results I want!

Now,

On to the weigh in:

Starting Weight ~ 7/27/19 ~ 290.8 lbs

Last Week's Weight ~ 9/7/19 ~ 276.8 lbs

This Week's Weight ~ 9/21/19 ~ 273.4 lbs

This Week's Total:  -3.4  lbs

 
Grand Total: -17.4 lbs


I'll be weighing in on Saturdays and posting my results on Wednesday.  If you'd like to join in on the journey, I'd love to have some weight loss friends! 

 
Colletta

P.S.  I'd love for you to join the Fall Into Reading Challenge!

https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2019/08/fall-into-reading-challenge-2019-sign.html

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you are doing things right. keep up the great work
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.