Saturday, June 9, 2018

Weekly Weigh In ~ 6/9/18

 
I'm excited to say that I lost 2.4 lbs this week!

I'm excited because I did it WITHOUT Weight Watchers!  That's right.  I've cancelled my Weight Watchers subscription.  I thought about it for a while before taking the steps to cancel but in the end, I just couldn't justify spending $45 a month just to weigh-in.

So instead, I got a notebook and have been keeping track of my eating and exercise each day along with a journal entry about my day.

In truth, I'm surprised that I lost because I've been not so great on the eating front and only exercised 3-4 days this week but something must have gone right!

I'm hoping to get a little more on point with my eating AND snacking (major downfall for me) this week.

How did you do this week?

My week's stats:

 
Weigh-in:  -2.4 lbs     Total:  -29.2 lbs. 

HW: 297.0
CW:  267.8


Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.