Monday, December 26, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 12/26/16


 
Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The weather outside is::::

NOT a White Christmas :(

Doug and the girls are both off all week :)
 


On my breakfast plate:
 
Smart Ones Canadian Ham, Egg and Cheese Muffin
  
As I look around the house::::
 
The presents have been put away but the house needs some TLC after the busy Christmas weekend.

As for the house we are selling, lots to do this week!

On today's to do list::::

Finish emptying out the old house.
Exercise.
Bible reading.

 
Happening this week::::
 
Monday....Pack, Possibly a movie date :)
Tuesday...  Clean, laundry.
Wednesday... Menu and Grocery List, Pack.
Thursday.....Bills, Groceries, Cheer practice for Laken.
Friday....Laundry, Schedule, Finish up at the old house.
Saturday....Weight Watchers Meeting, New Year's Eve!

Currently reading::::

13265065

I've been so busy this week, that I haven't really gotten to sit down with the book.  I'm hoping to get it finished up this week.  Up next is:

27066859

 
On the TV::::

SING!!!!

Be watching for a movie review ;)

 
On the Radio:::

Christmas music, of course!
 
On the menu this week::::

Monday - Deer Steak, Sweet Rice, Peas, Apples
Tuesday - Kielbasa, Fried Potatoes, Corn, Oranges
Wednesday -  Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, green beans, peaches
Thursday -
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Oatmeal, Toast, Bacon
Sunday - Dinner at Church

What I am creating at the moment::::

I've decided not to finish the Holiday Cables Throw.  I took back the unused skeins of yarn and swapped them for colors that were inspired by a Thomas Kinkaid picture I've had in my bedroom for years.

Image result for thomas kinkade keeper of the light

I'm not sure what pattern to use the colors for yet.  I'm thinking either a Beautiful Shells or the new Attic 24 Moorland CAL that is starting on Jan. 6th.  Any ideas? 

 

From the Camera:::
 


Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

Isaiah 9:6 NIV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Linking up to :What Are You Reading,   Yarn Fanatic, Art of Homemaking, Make Your Home SingGood Morning Monday, Menu Plan Monday , Yarn Along, Keep Calm Craft On, Linky Ladies, Pieces by Polly , Homemaking Linkup, Homesteader Hop.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy week. I hope you get a bit of relaxation, too. It's been a long busy month for most of us. Have a wonderful week!
    Blessings,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had, and have, a white icy Christmas. I'd be more pleased without the ice. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a productive week you have planned! I'm trying to get over my usual Christmas cold, so I have a lot of resting and reading on my agenda.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.