Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Teaser Tuesday ~ Beyond the Silence ~ 1/19/16


TeaserTuesday-ADailyRhythm3

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My teaser for this week is from:

25795195
 
 
~"Spots danced in front of his eyes as he gasped for air and watched the terrible man throw his mother down the stairs.  Jimmy felt himself falling with her.  He hit his head hard on the foyer floor and opened his eyes.  But he couldn't see."~

Page 9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Great Teaser don’t forget to stop by my blogs to check out My TT but check on both blogs I own for different teasers Echoing Books (Blog I co-own) and First Dream of Books (My Personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover doesn't do much for me but your teaser did. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good teaser! Here's mine: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-18l

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good tease ... poor Jimmy. I hope his impairment is only temporary. Thanks for visiting my blog http://www.indie-bookworm.blogspot.com and hope you have a great weekend with lots of good reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no. I wonder what caused the attack. Such a lovely cover and such a sinister excerpt. Thanks for stopping by my post. You've got me intrigued about this book:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch, hope he's ok. Great teaser and thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.