Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesday ~ Beyond the Valley ~ 3/5/13


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title &; author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's my teaser for this week is from:

Beyond the Valley (Daughters of the Potomac, # 3)

~"Fifteen sailors from the shipwreck and five villagers were laid to rest in the parish churchyard the next morning."~

"Beyond the Valley"
Series:  Daughters of the Potomac Book 3
Author:  Rita Gerlach
Page 14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good one :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sad. I wonder what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that is a good one. Now I want to know what happened!

    Here is our TEASER from Harlie's Books. Come on by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like historical fiction, which I love. Great teaser.
    My Teaser is from THE LAW OF SIMILARS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, what happened to the villagers?! Great teaser -- I love the cover! Here's my TT post!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.